Terms and Conditions
www.lowheels.co.uk is operated by Low Heels Limited registered in England and Wales under company number 11596274. Our registered office address is Low Heels Limited, Orchard Chambers, 4 Rocky Lane, Heswall, Wirral, Merseyside, CH60 0BY.
We will always be fair and reasonable in our dealings with you and we will always seek to do the right thing by our customers. In any case we will comply with the UK Consumer Rights Act 2015, otherwise known as "your statutory rights".
By using our website, you agree to the following:
- Accuracy: The content of the website is for your information and have been created in good faith. We cannot be held responsible for any error or omission, and you should satisfy yourself that the products and information meet your needs. The product specifications can change without notice and may be slightly different from the images shown on the web site. While we try every effort to ensure accuracy in photography colours may vary slightly.
- Contract: Our order confirmation email is the point at which a contract is established between us and a customer. Made to measure shoes can not be cancelled or amended once processed. By placing an order with us a customer acknowledges that she has read understood and accepted these conditions.
- Prices and Taxes: Prices do not include shipping charges. Shipping charges will be added at check out. All prices posted on the website are subject to change without notice. Pricing errors may occur on the website from time to time. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by us. Low Heels Limited will attempt to correct all pricing errors promptly after discovery or after Low Heels Limited receives notice of an error. Low Heels Limited reserves the right to cancel any orders containing pricing errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from Low Heels Limited. Any payments you make to Low Heels Limited for orders that are cancelled due to pricing errors will be refunded. Listed prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. Any additional custom taxes, duties, fees, imposts, tariffs and charges that may be raised by particular countries or authorities related to the conclusion or execution of your order shall be borne by you.
- Cancellations: You agree that your order is an offer to buy, in accordance with, and pursuant to, these Terms, all products listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products to you. Low Heels Limited may choose not to accept any orders in the Company’s sole discretion. After having received your order, you will receive a confirmation email with your order number and details of the item(s) you have ordered. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between Low Heels Limited and you will not take place unless and until you have received confirmation of your order via either e-mail or on your computer screen. Low Heels Limited reserves the right, at any time, even after confirmation is provided, to decline your order or to limit order quantities for any reason, including errors or suspected fraud.
- These conditions shall be read and construed in accordance with the Law of England and any dispute or difference which may arise between the parties hereto which phrase shall include any claims by us for unpaid sums shall be determined by the Liverpool District Registry of the High Court of Justice to the exclusion of all others except where the amount in dispute is less than the County Court limit from time to time in force in which case such dispute shall be determined by the Liverpool County Court or the Liverpool District Registry of the High Court at our option.
- Delivery delays: Any delivery or date quoted is given in good faith and is not guaranteed but we shall endeavour to deliver or complete within a reasonable time.
- Force Majeure: We shall not be responsible for any failure to supply or for delay in supplying materials or goods whether or not such delay or failure to supply is attributed to or arises out of any cause whatsoever or howsoever including but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing our own or the negligence of our employees, act of God, force major, war or hostilities, invasion, riot, civil commotion, military takeover, regulation, direction or legislation by Government or other Authority, strike or lockout, fire, accident, breakdown of machinery shortages of labour or equipment or spare parts howsoever arising affecting howsoever the production or transit of such materials or goods or any other cause or circumstances whatsoever beyond the control of us or any other abnormal conditions arising from any of the foregoing causes.
- Malicious use: Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Copyright: The content of this site is not to be published or reproduced in any way without our express permission in writing.
- Limitation of Liability: except where required by UK Law, our liability to you is limited to the purchase price you have paid.
- Trade Users: Our web site is intended for consumer use only. Products listed on this site are not for resale, unless covered by a valid reseller's contract between Low Heels Limited and the trade customer.
- External links: Where we provide a link to external services, this is for your information. We cannot be held liable for the accuracy or suitability of content external to our own site.
- Applicable law: The use of this web site is governed by the law of England. Any representation to Low Heels Limited is to be made in the English courts.